This month started with pure drama literally. Drama session is where I thrive, the perfect space to show my crew and family exactly what I can do when the lights hit. We’re locked into an 8-week grind, building a production from scratch. My recent drama production that I was in was Princess slumber party disasters.
I stepped up to help clean the van. It felt great to get outside, get my hands dirty, and just get it done. Got to also take pride in our work vehicles. In I dance, I’m shaking it off and locked into the groove. For me, it’s not just about nailing the routines, it's about bringing that energy so everyone else hypes up and has a blast too.
Flavor Lab has been an absolute vibe this month. We’ve been whipping up some incredible dishes. For Matariki, we celebrated the new year with a legendary banana cake and a whole spread of holiday specials. Then on another day, we made a homemade pizza. It was an absolute hit, everyone loved it.
The Bottom Line: I’m learning to be more involved in every opportunity that I enjoy such as going down to Te Puke bowling club to play pool and have a cold lemonade with friends. I’ve been dying in Charm & Co, quite a fun process and the outcome is spectacular.
Anyways, see you next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment